Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hello and Welcome!


Hello!


My name is Briana Irvine and I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona.  I am currently studying to become a librarian through the School of Information Resources and Library Science here in beautiful Tucson, Arizona.


This semester, I had the great fortune of studying the art of readers’ advisory in IRLS 563.  For our final project, we were to construct a website that described and defined a particular literary genre.  As you can tell by the title of my blog, I chose historical fiction!
 

This site was constructed to give both readers and readers’ advisors a greater understanding of the genre of historical fiction, to provide additional resources for exploring the genre, and recommend a few titles to those who might be interested in reading a historical novel or two.


Please feel free to explore my site and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment